Shop Empire 3 Shop Empire 3

Great game. The music and graphics are adorable, and sending guards to try and oust thieves on a certain floor gets my heart racing. However, the game seems to crash a lot for me (especially when trying to manually save) and sometimes it does not save the game at all! If there was a way to save the game either by importing/exporting a code or some other way to ensure progress is not deleted, I would love this even more.

Newgrounds' Illuminatimas Newgrounds' Illuminatimas

Pretty cool and creative time-killer, but for some reason I couldn't get any of the medals. In any case, great job, guys.

TurkeyOnAStick responds:

I think it's a problem on your end, since I can see that people are still obtaining the medals. Have you tried using another web browser or updating Flash? Let me know if you still have problems or if the problem sorts itself via PM, please.

Hope your New Year is a good 'un.

Loot Clicker Loot Clicker

Although this is largely a Cookie Clicker knock-off, there is still appeal. The game is pretty straightforward; try and get as much money as possible. I liked the different "units" that you could purchase, and the varying loot was a nice touch.

However, there is very little replay value. Having achievements such as "Get 100,000,000,000g" takes so much time and effort that it is hardly worth running the game in the background ad nauseum for a few days. Regardless, there are still people like myself who are that dedicated/obsessed to get as many medals as possible.

And after 28 hours, 343,756 clicks, and over 67,500 units bought, I finally got all the achievements. Keep up the good work, and I look forward to seeing more from you.

#Run3rd The Game #Run3rd The Game

Fun and inspirational, but I could not finish the TMNT level. Even after refreshing the page, and changing my cause, it still appears broken. I took a screenshot of it (http://imgur.com/2zJ5RC0) if that helps.

Anyway, from what I could play, it was very fun. I'll be sure to check out more from you.

SUPER MEME 64 SUPER MEME 64

Terrible. This does not qualify as a game. It was blatantly obvious that you used a .gif you found online as most of your "content". I suggest trying to animate something more creative than using unfunny memes that are only amusing to pre-teens. Regardless, good luck on your future endeavors.

Adobe Wild Rampage! Adobe Wild Rampage!

Informative, and I appreciate the low file size, but being said that, there should be some sort of audio. Music and sound effects would be great. The animation is okay, but seems rushed.

Thanks for the submission and I hope to see more from you two soon.

SwineTheZinester responds:

I agree, music would be great. Alot of the animation was rushed as well. Thanks!

P.S. We will definitely dish out more stuff (that will be way more polished)

Cult Classic Cult Classic

I like the Wheel of Fish reference, and the music is great, however some of the characters appear to be unclickable. Great work, though!

A Bad Taste of Pico A Bad Taste of Pico

I like the concept, but there were so many bugs that it was unplayable. I would end up in the ceiling or floor and not be able to finish the level.

Skunk Meat Skunk Meat

Everyone survived on my first play, and I'm glad, because I wouldn't waste my time playing this again.

I would highly suggest learning proper grammar and to change up the missions. Once I figured out which character was best at a mission, it was easy to not lose any of them.

Too predictable for my liking.

Troll Cannon 2 Troll Cannon 2

Such cancer. This game is poorly made, and the levels are mind-numbing.

Go back to 9gag.