Spengbab's Day Off Spengbab's Day Off

I enjoyed that Mr Krabs was Jewish.

ShigDiggity responds:

Someone noticed! Haha :)

Lenny The Leper Lenny The Leper

Well, it's certainly entertaining.

On a Grammar Nazi note, it says "A Leper Never Changes it's Spots", when it should be "its".

But yeah, kept my attention the entire time. I love the whole walk cycle aspect of it. I'd like to check out more of your work when I have time.

Eternal Saturday Eternal Saturday

I love it.

Shop Empire 3 Shop Empire 3

Great game. The music and graphics are adorable, and sending guards to try and oust thieves on a certain floor gets my heart racing. However, the game seems to crash a lot for me (especially when trying to manually save) and sometimes it does not save the game at all! If there was a way to save the game either by importing/exporting a code or some other way to ensure progress is not deleted, I would love this even more.

Newgrounds' Illuminatimas Newgrounds' Illuminatimas

Pretty cool and creative time-killer, but for some reason I couldn't get any of the medals. In any case, great job, guys.

TurkeyOnAStick responds:

I think it's a problem on your end, since I can see that people are still obtaining the medals. Have you tried using another web browser or updating Flash? Let me know if you still have problems or if the problem sorts itself via PM, please.

Hope your New Year is a good 'un.

Loot Clicker Loot Clicker

Although this is largely a Cookie Clicker knock-off, there is still appeal. The game is pretty straightforward; try and get as much money as possible. I liked the different "units" that you could purchase, and the varying loot was a nice touch.

However, there is very little replay value. Having achievements such as "Get 100,000,000,000g" takes so much time and effort that it is hardly worth running the game in the background ad nauseum for a few days. Regardless, there are still people like myself who are that dedicated/obsessed to get as many medals as possible.

And after 28 hours, 343,756 clicks, and over 67,500 units bought, I finally got all the achievements. Keep up the good work, and I look forward to seeing more from you.

didgeridoo0 didgeridoo0

I like this a lot but,

The end transition to the beginning was a bit off. Other than that, it's amazing. Keep up the good work!

Hide and Seek. Hide and Seek.

Great

Loved the music!

Time 4 SECKS Time 4 SECKS

What a loop!

Great music. I love your butterscotch man.

mariomusicmaker1 responds:

Why thankyou :D it is nice to get 2 reviews at the same time im used to getting NONE!

traveling musician traveling musician

Best work by you so far...

I love the detail and the general scheme of it. I would scout you if I could :P

green mArio green mArio

Otherwise known as Luigi, lol.

I think your art it amazing. Love the style and twisted-ness of it. 10/10!

Chromatico Chromatico

Awesome sauce!

I don't care what anyone thinks, your art is FTW!